Posted on Jul 06, 2021 ← Back
Responsible for development the ABAP program in the SAP S4 HANA environment and software related and support the SAP solution in MM and PP module.
- Manage development and implementation of ABAP program in the SAP S4 HANA environment.
- Support the SAP solution
- Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
- Recommend process improvement to achieve projects goals.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancement.
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer related.
- At least 2 years of experiences in ABAP development function in MM and PP module.
- Strong experience in programming: ABAP, SAP, Wedynpro, GuiXT and other applications.
- Excellent skills of Java technology, Web Services, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), XML Programming, and interface with SAP.
- Strong background in J2EE, Design Pattern (GOF and J2EE) and UML.
- Development experience in any of the following tools: SAP Script / Smartforms, EDI /ALE/ IDocs, BAPIs / BADIs, Portal Development, SAP Dialog Programming, Web Dynpro, Java and BI application tools.
- Strong skill in both analytical and communication.
- Having an experience in Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) environment is an advantage.
- Good command of English speaking and writing.
If you want to apply, please click at below button.