OSAT Engineering (Sr. Manager/Director)
Posted on Jun 06, 2022 ← Back
IC OSAT (Outsourced Semiconductor Assemblies and Test) Engineering Sr. Manager - Dir
- Lead, collaborate, and manage operation and technical team included engineers, supervisors, and technicians, responsible for OSAT business covering the assembly and test of standard IC packaging and advanced/MEMs/sensor IC packaging, included the wafer level assemblies, both sustaining and NPI products.
- Support day to day engineering activities for all OSAT manufacturing, machines/resource allocation, overtime planning, according to the master build plan.
- Establish metrics/KPI’s for monitoring team performance and implement appropriate mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Accountable for sustaining production yields and outputs, whereas, analyze and provide corrective/preventive actions for any excursions.
- Be the technical point of contact for any existing customers and new customers, included the product design (leadframe customization, wire bond loop height review, POD review), included direct and indirect materials suggestion suitable for devices assemblies and reliabilities.
- Oversee the group of engineering, supervisors, technicians, included the outsourced labors and interns.
- Engage with cross-functional teams from manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, and finance enabling the multi-disciplinary towards the company interest.
- Drive and effectively manage multiple projects with accountability for outcomes, budget, schedule, resources, quality, risks and internal and external dependencies.
- Hire, coach, mentor and develop great engineers and engineering managers.
- Accountable for building high-performing, appropriately-staffed, self-organizing agile development teams that deliver measurable business value rapidly with high-quality products.
- Partner with leaders and drive collaboration across organizational boundaries, communicating effectively with people up and down the org chart in both business and technology.
- 10-15 years of experience in IC and Advanced Packaging devices assemblies, both FOL and EOL, related manufacturing equipment, understand the product design, limitations, and up-to-date packaging technology.
- 10 years of experience in a technical leadership and people management team leadership role.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of IC and MEMs sensors products and related manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Strong coaching skill and ability to foster team development.
- Great organizational skills, with the ability to translate high-level goals into concrete plans and roadmaps.
- Ability to summarize technical issues and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English literacy, good communication and presentation skills.
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.