SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Posted on Jun 06, 2022 ← Back
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR – FINANCE/ ACCOUNTING/ LEGAL/ SET/ SEC/ BOI
Location: Bangpa-in IE, Ayutthaya
- Leading the full audit cycle by checking tax compliance, verifying financial records, and inspecting accounts.
- Evaluating company accounting procedures, payroll, inventory, and tax statements to guide financial policymaking.
- Conducting risk assessments to recommend aversion measures and cost savings.
- Following up with management to ensure remediations are implemented into the company's financial practices.
- Preparing and reviewing annual audit memorandums.
- Researching applicable federal and state laws and regulations to ensure the company's books are compliant.
- Analyzing the results of the audit and presenting possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
- Create data record and keep tracking activity as assigned and update to supervisor
- Managing and keep following an update progress of audit plan
- Coordinate and handling with audit team.
- Supervising junior auditing personnel and implementing their research work into the auditing process.
- Master's degree / Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering
- At least 5 years in Auditing.
- Have knowledge abount Internal's Audit Standards.
- Have knowledge in financial audit,operation audit and compliance audit.
- Have knowledge about Risk Assessment and Internal Control.
- Know about legal such as Set, Sec, BOI, etc.
- Goods in Computer skills.
If you want to apply, please click at below button.