Program Management Manager
Program Management Manager - Senior Manager
Location: Bangpa-in IE, Ayutthaya
· Manage project timeline, specification, resources and coordinate with cross-functional team to achieve the project success.
· Manage the demands, forecasts, customer orders and support the customer to achieve on time delivery (OTD), profit and revenue target.
· Analyze sales forecast, market trend and annual budget to support company growth strategy.
· Analyze cost and quotation to achieve the right balance for both new and ongoing project.
· Review the business contract and perform business negotiation to align with the customer
· Manage and monitor the day-to-day manufacturing activities, improvement and shipment for highest quality for both new and mass production project
· Represent the company in interfacing with the customer ensuring the customer satisfaction and service quality
· De-escalate and support team member to resolve the issue arise from project activities
· Support executive management in achieve the sales and marketing KPIs
· Bachelor Degree (Engineering preferred but not required
· 5 years experience in IC or electronic industry.
· Microsoft Offices at intermediate level
· Professional English Proficiency is required
· Knowledge of third language (Chinese, Japanese, German, Danish) is a plus.
Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.