Posted on Jul 16, 2021 ← Back
BASIC FUNCTION :
SAP Functional Analyst position in an established company. Good understanding of ERP applications, system development life cycle
Familiarity with SAP All modules Ability to understand and resolve complex issues
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development,
testing and implementation of IT solutions.
2. Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
3. Provides support, assistance and training to users.
4. Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
5. Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals,
and identify and resolve business systems issues.
6. Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving
or further leveraging these systems.
7. Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor 's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, IT
CIS or related field.
JOB EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE SKILLS :
2+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies including ABAP/R4,
SAP HANA, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C#, JAVA, HTML, JSP, MS SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX
2+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing, implementing,
documenting and training in a variety of SAP Module
2+ years of project management experience and working in a customer service orientated environment
working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you want to apply, please click at below button.