Senior Supplier Development Manager
Posted on Nov 10, 2022 ← Back
Sr. Supplier Development Manager
The function responsible for develop suppliers to cost savings, quality and delivery improvement to meet componay KPI or customer expectation.
- Work with project Engineer and SQE teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of engineering drawing requirements to supporting suppliers.and that all expectations are communicated effectively.
- Co-worker with Product engineer, SQE and suppliers for engineering questions till completed the FAI approval.
- Manage the supplied source to developing, and validating opportunities in quality, delivery improvements and cost savings.
- Engineering Degree of Electroncis, Mechanical field or related.
- 10 years experience for engineering, SQE, purchasing, source or materials field.
- Basic knowledge of Electroncis, Mechanical Manufacturing field.
- Understanding Mechanical process, field.
- Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO/TS16949.
- IPC Standard or Quality Standard for Electronics/Mechanical industry.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.