SQA Manager Roles & Responsibilities
SQA manager Roles & Responsibilities
The Manager, Supplier Quality Assurance is the overall in-charge of supplier quality management and IQC process. The incumbent will develop and establish supplier quality management and IQC for Supplier Evaluation, Qualification, Monitoring, Incoming Acceptance and Development on supplier performance and be responsible to ensure Supplier quality management process is compliance to the Quality Management System. Specifically,
Supplier Evaluation and Qualification
- Responsible for the evaluation, assessment and qualification plan for new supplier.
- Perform on-site Supplier audits, report and follow up on audit results including any non-conformances.
- Responsible for supplier assessments, perform risk assessments, escalating concerns leading to mitigations as appropriate.
- Ensures supplier systems are aligned with current regulatory requirements, standards, policies and requirements
- Work with supplier to help improve process capabilities, including providing input into process validation activities, such as IQ, OQ and PQ requirements.
- Responsible for Supplier performance meeting, lead and chair the Supplier Quality meeting on reviewing supplier performance data and defined required actions plan for supplier improvements.
- Responsible for Supplier Development initiatives, implement supplier quality related-programs and projects.
- Develop and execution of the annual Supplier Audit plan.
- Responsible for approval and documentation of SCR – Supplier Change Notification from suppliers.
- Involved in Non Conformance - Material Review Boards (MRB) on disposition of non-conforming material and lead investigation on Supplier Quality related non-conformance. Drive supplier on correction and prevention to potential non-conformances.
- Develop appropriate IQC control to ensure early detect of potential non-conformance which result in production disruption.
- Monitors supplier performance and identify issues/failures to drive continuous improvement actions towards zero supplier quality events. Responsible for management of the Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCAR) respond and actions to ensure effectiveness of corrective/preventive actions implemented.
- Manage and develop a center of excellence team that provides leadership, best manufacturing practices, research, support and/or training for manufacturing site. Identify technical and people management skill set gaps. Develop direct reports skills through development plan execution
- Manages prioritization of team resources and deliverables.
- Execute projects, support manufacturing plant for product’s quality & QMS in compliance with standard and any others related activities as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in a science or engineering field.
- At least 8 years of experience in supplier quality assurance management under highly regulated manufacturing industry.
- Experience in OSAT or CM or EMS related industry will be preferred.
- Experience in driving improvement at third party manufactures (leadership & command skills).
- Strong fundamentals in supplier quality management principles, auditing and problem-solving skills required
- Quality Auditor or Lead Auditor certification is preferred
- Expert knowledge and interpretation on ISO9001 or ISO13485 preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and experience implementing SPC or similar controls.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively influencing and negotiating with suppliers and leading effective/successful change initiatives
- Working knowledge of inspection and measurement techniques, quality assurance procedures, statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and detail oriented.
- Be able to lead constructive debate about product quality with co-workers and suppliers.
- People skills, project management skill and analytical skills.
- Able to work within international environment.
- Able to lead and coach cross-functional teams.
- English proficiency, especially in oral and written communication
- Proficient at Microsoft Office.
- Statistical tools/ software
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.