Posted on Jul 06, 2021 ← Back
- Closing monthly account.
- Transfer all transactions which have been recorded by staff to produce monthly trial balance.
- Reconcile each account with supporting details and revise any incorrect items.
- Reprocess monthly trial balance and general ledger then produces monthly financial statement.
Review monthly tax.
- Agree VAT form (ภ.พ. 30) with purchase and sales VAT report that are prepared by staff.
- Approve VAT form and submit to Revenue department.
- Check withholding tax form (ภ.ง.ด. 3,53) with supporting document and accounting records before issuing payment voucher.
Contact outside person.
- Cooperate with auditor for preparing yearly statutory report.
- Cooperate with Revenue Department for any tax matters.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- 5-10 years’ up experience in Manufacturing and Accounting management
- 1 year’s up experience in Manufacturing Accounting or costing.
- Have an experience with ERP, SAP Software
- Good command of excel.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Good in: Systematic thinking, Multi-skill, team player, fast learner, positive attitude and etc.
If you want to apply, please click at below button.