IT management (Director / Assistant Director Level)
We are a leading company in Electronic Manufacturing Service industry in Thailand. We are looking to hire a talented IT Management to join our team.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services in large scale of ERP such as SAP, Infor Syteline, etc.
- Implement IT infrastructure both on cloud base and on premises, including ablility to promote database to cloud.
- Manage monitoring performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT need.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT and investigate cause and able to solve and prevent.
- Lead team of 10+ members which are infrastructure and application.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations and 2-5 years as a management of IT.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
If you want to apply, please click at below button.