SAP Basis Administrator
Posted on Apr 21, 2023 ← Back
SAP Basis Administrator
- Responsible for managing an SAP environment on a day-to-day basis monitoring.
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
- Responsible for configuring, tuning and troubleshooting the SAP environment, Scheduling and running the TMS(Transportation Management Solution)
- Consultant, technical support in SAP system include the evaluating and directing enhancement or upgrades implementing process for performance monitoring system configuration, system design and security control (SAP users, authorizations and profiles implementation.
- Daily monitoring all SAP Architecture, administrating, troubleshooting and tuning of all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, system traces, disk space, etc.)
- Database administration SAP HANA, perform database upgrades, apply Fix packs, optimizing and tuning databases, handle nightly backups and their integration with third party backup systems, backup and restore strategies, database security, database problem determination and resolution
- Installation, upgrade and maintenance of SAP and SAP related software products
- Maintain HANA database, perform patch and service stack upgrades
- Manage overall SAP note implementations and drive technical SAP incidents to resolution
- Perform SAP client administration, SAP GUI deployment
- Manage system performance, upgrades corrections and transport management (CTS/TMS), client and landscape strategies, batch scheduling.
- Manage the resolution of Help Deck Tickets, application server load balancing, printer troubleshooting and spool administration
- Support and implementation of System Management Processes (Backup, Disaster-Recovery, Transport, ALM
- Perform SAP Software installation, maintenance and administration of Linux Susi, Windows base servers running SAP Portal, Solution Manager, Fiori, Hana, Gateway, SAP Router, SAP Cloud appliances.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a discipline related to your area of consulting preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce/Business, or extensive working experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant SAP experience in the area applied for
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued
- Understanding of the business processes, standards and practices of related applications relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills
- Good command of English speaking and writing.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.