Posted on May 04, 2023 ← Back
- Responsible end to end process of recruitment until on boarding.
- Coordinate with line manager and team to work efficiently and to be a consultant in all matters related to recruitment
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the data for the recruitment report, recommend changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
- Analyzes the cost per hire, time to hire and recommends changes and improvements.
- Maintains a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Uses web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Discusses and establishes qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers for future employees.
- Support HR department activities and ad-hoc as assignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Admiration, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in recruitment, interviewing, candidate sourcing role – either internally or agency.
- Good command on both spoken and written English.
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem-solving skill and analytical skill.
- Experience in HR other function/ area is an advantage.
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.