Senior Sourcing Manager
SR. Sourcing MANGER
The function responsible for all actions directed towards initiating / Sourcing the materials, The Sourcing Engineer will lead efforts in exploring, initiating,related opportunities.development / manufacturing engineers to determine new and alternate sources. the individual in this role will act as the technical interface between suppliers and developing, and validating opportunities in quality improvements and cost savings and other supply chain .
- All locating source & quotation and purchase materials items.
- Plans effective of sourcing timeline commitments for submission of RFQs.
- Ensure prices reflected in the RFQs are the best pricing and terms and meets Customer’s expectations.
- Work with project Engineer and SQE teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of engineering drawing requirements to supporting suppliers.and that all expectations are communicated effectively.
- Review supplier’s processes and identify improvement opportunities to improve quality, cost and flow.
- sample requisition for FAI.
- Manage the supplied source to developing, and validating opportunities in quality improvements and cost savings.
- Expedite part follow delivery date confirmed in purchase order.
- Engineering Degree of Electroncis field or related.
- 10 years experience for engineering, purchasing, source or materials field.
- Good knowledge of typing, computer system.
- Basic knowledge of Electroncis Manufacturing field.
- Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO/TS16949.
- Implement ISO 2012:22301 Societal security -- Business continuity management systems.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.