Facility Management (Sr. Manager/Director)
Posted on Dec 08, 2022 ← Back
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing facilities management policies within buildings and factories.
- Support planning, designing, construction, and maintenance processes of large-sized manufacturing facilities.
- Manage the presentation and day-to-day operations of basic facilities, such as water and heating.
- Ensure smooth operation of fire protection equipment, electrical and mechanical system, air ventilation system, and waste management.
- Manage and ensure budgets allocated to facilities management processes in response to company growth and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure all planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance is executed in accordance with schedule.
- Ensure clean rooms operate efficiently and are well maintained to meet quality standards.
- Ensure compliance to laws, government regulations and EHS standards.
- To produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Manage contractors, change management and ensure all aspects of assurance, safety and risk management are adhered to in conjunction with our dedicated Health and Safety expert.
- Manages and coaches facilities team to deliver excellent service levels within budget.
- Plan and manage all aspect of industrial engineering activities.
- Recommend acquiring the most appropriate equipment to expand or modify production lines.
- Assist with equipment installations and project planning.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or relevant areas and with master's degree's will be advantage.
- Minimum work experience of 10-15 years and with managerial working experience at least 5-7 years.
- Experience in facilities management of large-sized manufacturing sites.
- Good command of English communication.
- Background in electronic business is preferred.
- Demonstrate potential to design, analyze and implement industrial engineering techniques.
- Exposure managing clean rooms.
- Strong team management with proactive mindset.
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.