Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) PLC has been actively monitoring the current situation of COVID-19 outbreak in Thailand. Stars will continue to ensure the safety and well-beings of our employees, communities, suppliers, customers and associated parties while providing continuous services to all of our stakeholders.
We appreciate your kind understanding and support to our commitment below:
• Stars will operate and process all manufacturing activities, orders and quotes as usual.
• Stars will ensure the production and delivery of quality goods services for our customers and stakeholders.
• Stars will be fully available online for technical support and enquiries.
• Stars will action according to our Business Continuity Plan as well as active analysis of the situation and adjust the precautions accordingly.
We have incorporated both preventative and emergency containment measures to minimize the damages and/or disruptions to the critical operations and assets as followed:
• Maintain a routine housekeeping and hygienic working environment with frequent cleaning and disinfection in commonly exposed area (door handles / stairs / canteen etc.)
• Temperature screening and travel history check for all employees and visitors in all entrances to the facilities
• Implement rotating redundancy team alternating between on-site and remote working which support social distancing and allow an immediate isolation if a case is found.
• All business travels and on-site visit must be conduct virtually or postponed.
• On-site 24 hours clinic is available.
For further information, please contact with your project manager or technical consultant whom have been supporting your account. The information will also be continuously update on this page.
We wish you and your beloved ones health and safety during these uncertain times. Thank you for your trust and continuous support for Stars Microelectronic (Thailand) PCL.