With the increasing intensity of the new wave of COVID-19 outbreak in Thailand, Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) PCL has enhanced our preventative measures against the pandemic and continuously adapt our policy to ensure the safety for our employees, visitors, society and stakeholders.
Stars remain dedicated to our commitments from earlier announcement to:
• Operate and process all manufacturing activities, orders and quotes as usual.
• Ensure the production and delivery of quality goods services for our customers and stakeholders.
• Fully availability for remote technical support and enquiries.
• Action according to our Business Continuity Plan as well as active analysis of the situation and adjust the precautions accordingly.
To ensure that the commitment is achieved, Stars is now:
• Vaccination of the employees: Over 95% is now vaccinated.
• 100% Rapid Antigen Test Kit on-site with active screening schedule
• Implementation of contactless facilities: check-in area, rest rooms etc.
• Special hiring quota and optimizing head-count rotation to ensure sufficient human resources for all operation
Stars preventative and operation management are now also in full effect:
• 100% mask and face shield uptime (except during lunch after sitting in dedicated area)
• Temperature screening at start of every shifts and travel history check for all employees.
• Maintain a routine housekeeping and hygienic working environment with frequent cleaning and disinfection in communal area (door handles / stairs / canteen etc.)
• On-site clinic is available with Rapid Antigen Test kit available for all employees
• All visitors shall request an appointment for approval in advance and must provide a vaccination record. If the visit is not approved business travels and on-site visit must be conduct virtually or postponed.
• Dedicated “safe zone” drop-off location for all goods deliveries
• All staffs must wear a vaccination badge, staffs that are on schedule for vaccination must operate remotely.
• Among vaccinated on-site group, implement rotating redundancy team alternating between on-site and remote working which support social distancing and allow an immediate isolation if a case is found.
• Establishment of special COVID response team with: call center and communication admin
• Segregated break time to minimize contact and exposure
For further information, please contact with your project manager or technical consultant whom have been supporting your account.
We wish you and your beloved one health and safety during these uncertain times. Thank you for your trust and continuous support for Stars Microelectronic (Thailand) PCL.
Stars Microelectronics Management Team
STARS COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT – AUGUST 2021
By Noranon 11 Aug 2021