FINANCE MANAGER / FINANCE SENIOR MANAGER
Posted on Jul 06, 2021 ← Back
Report to Finance Director, major responsibilities will be supervising a team of financial staffs and handling all finance activities.
- Analyze financial structures and ratios of the company and competitors.
- Study market place, industry trends and competitor’s behavior for business opportunities.
- In charge of appraising and validating project feasibility study for potential investments.
- Maintain enterprise risk management processes and frameworks and perform risk assessment quarterly to support to committees.
- Manage cash flow forecasts and statements of sources and uses of funds.
- Execute and manage fx exposures and hedging instruments.
- Perform communicate and support information of the company to investors
- Review and improve work processes in Finance department
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 10 years in financial functions: business planning and controlling, financial forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, business projection, feasibility study, or other related field.
- Excellent understanding of financial instruments such as LC, TR, packing, forwards, options, bonds, stocks, warrants and their valuation. Knowledge in M&A is plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Experience in dealing with financial institutions is a plus.
- Good command of English, computer literacy and global mindset.
- Proficient in advanced excel and VBA will be advantageous.
If you want to apply, please click at below button.