QA (IC) Manager
Posted on Jun 06, 2022 ← Back
QA (IC) Manager
- Leading for development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement program and establishing quality standard requirement into corporate.
- Ensuring the products and processes are met the customers, corporate and international standard requirements
- Coordinating the quality feedback, issues with customers and liaison with related parties to ensure the feedback and issues are solved effectively
- Identify and quantify risks and opportunities to business. Deep-drives to find the root cause and provides the recommendation to pursue corrective action
- Developing deep knowledge of core Workforce Staffing processes, advise the business on process requirements and best practices
- Developing change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tool
- Owning the communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis
- Monitoring, supervising and coaching team to achieve the corporate goal & target as well as developing team members for better performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Physics science or related field in minimum.
- At least 10 years experiences in Semiconductor or Electronics businesses/ environment and minimum 4 years in management level
- Leadership, management and team building skills
- Multiple projects management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of quality system and tools such as 8D, SPC, Why-why, QC7, PCDA, Lean and 6 sigma
- Strong critical/analytical thinking, strategic thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationship within all levels of an organization is required
- Ability to work independently
- High sense of urgency
- Take accountability and ownership
- Adaptable and decisive
- Customer service oriented
- Good command of English and Thai
Send your CV to : [email protected]
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
Bang Pa-in Industrial Estate (นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน)
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 258555 Fax. (035) 258914
If you want to apply, please click at below button.