Location: Bang pa-in IE, Ayutthaya
· To oversee and manage overall activities in MMA and IC assembly activities which comprises engineering both product and process, production and maintenance department toward the defined in quality, productivity and cost goal under guidelines of company missions and policies.
· Define manufacturing objectives and strategies for MMA and IC Assembly operation.
· Ensure Quality Management System (QMS) and Quality Policy of MMA and IC assembly are understood and effectively implemented at all level of staffs.
· Achieve and maintain effective manufacturing in Quality, Delivery and Cost through continuous improvementin term of processes, equipments and human resources.
· Provide manufacturing supports and coaching to staffs, apraisal and conselling in accordance with establish procedures.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or related fields.
· More than 12 years of experience in IC / Microelectronics industry plus 5 years experiences as manufacturing operations manager.
· Engineering or related field skill.
· Operation managerial skill.
· Familiar with quality management system ISO 9000 / QS 9000
Implement ISO 2012:22301 Societal security -- Business continuity management systems
If you want to apply, please click at below button.